Our Resort is in such a convenient location that our guests can check-in swiftly without getting caught in any Full-season Traffic Jams. There is ample amount of Parking space.
Our Resort is in such a convenient location that our guests can check-in swiftly without getting caught in any Full-season Traffic Jams. There is ample amount of Parking space. Our guests have an easy access to both by-pass routes thereby making it very easy to hover around Mussoorie town area and nearby regions like Dhanolty, Chamba and Tehri apart from the tourist spots and other hidden places of Mussoorie. Our front desk helps you in planning your vacation if you haven’t with existing traffic information and assists you with information of places you have never heard of!
Some Places which you can add to your bucket list while at Bulaakh are:• Kempty Falls, Bhatta Falls, Mossey Falls, Hardy Falls.
• Mussoorie Jheel
• Cart Mc. Kenziee road scenic drive – This is a by-pass route taking you to the west end of Mussoorie and is blessed with beautiful views of the valleys arching below the great ridge of Mussoorie. Witness the Lambi-Dhaar limestone mines which once bustling with activity now stands abandoned due to environmental concerns.
• Adventure activities – Our Resort is located in the adventure zone of Mussoorie, wherein you can have access to a myriad of adventure activities like ziplining at Mussoorie Lake Zipline (Longest Zipline of Mussoorie), Paragliding, Camping facilities, Mountain Biking, Virtual Cinema Hall, Treks and Hikes, Day treks and expeditions.
• George Everest
• Company Gardens
• Lal Tibba and Char Dukaan – The highest point of Mussoorie will leave you spellbound with the breathtaking views of upper Himalayas and the Char Dukaan region to grab a bite or two of the famous sandwiches, pancakes and Chai
• Mussoorie Mall Road – A bit of a shopping indulgence in Mussoorie’ ever famous Mall Road is a must for every traveller to take some souveniers back home from those small pawn shops.
• Tehri Road scenic drive – The drive from Mussoorie to Tehri is one of the best drives you will ever make. Please make sure it’s a bright sunny day to have beautiful clear valley views and you will have the road take you through enough cliffs to stop by and fill your cameras memory card with splendid pictures.
• Dhanolty – Tucked amidst giant Deodar trees this small town will leave you mesmerized by its raw beauty
• Chamba – This Mystic town balances itself on a thin ridge on approaching to Tehri. The local market with its fresh fruit and vegetable produce will leave you amazed
• Tehri – At Tehri one can have a look at the newly rehabilitated town. A visit at the Asia’s highest rockfill dam and enjoying a host of water activities at the 42km Tehri lake